This support group provides a rare opportunity to meet other adults with ADD/ADHD. Learn and share strategies and receive support to help manage the challenges of life with AD/HD. There is no fee for attending the meetings.
Does this sound like you?
- Are you feeling fed-up or overwhelmed with the difficulties of living with ADHD?
- Late for meetings? Losing things? Messy surroundings?
- Feeling like you are not progressing?
- Feeling like you don't fit in?
- Feeling stupid and lazy?
- Feeling like you are not living up to your potential?
Join us and make some new friends who understand!
Where and when we meet
We meet once a month either from noon until 2 or from 7 to 9 PM.
We meet at: Maison de quartier La Maison Verte
127-129 rue Marcadet
Map at http://goo.gl/maps/O3THR
M° Jules Joffrin (12)
bus 31, 60 or 80, to Mairie du 18e/Jules Joffrin
(RATP’s suggested metro stop at Lamarck – Caulaincourt involves steep steps down to rue Marcadet while the “Mairie du 18e” stop has only a slight slope up)
The closest Vélib station is at 31 rue Francoeur; there is also one on the Place Jules Joffrin/Mairie du 18e.
Because noise in the courtyard echoes up to the apartments above, we need to be very quiet and talk in whispers
What we talk about
We are a relaxed group who get together roughly once a month to share, connect and explore a particular topic related to ADHD.
For example, watching an ADHD related video and discussing it afterwards.
We also discuss topics such as:
- Timekeeping and managing your daily schedule.
- Difficulties in following through with your projects.
- How to create better organisation and effectiveness in our daily lives.
- How ADHD impacts on our relationships and what we can do to improve them.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
How our meetings work
We have a few basic guidelines to support the meetings.
- A desire to support and be supported by each other in a way that is enjoyable for everyone.
- Our meetings are structured in a flexible way to make the most of the time available and ensure that it's a useful and productive meeting for everyone.
- Complete confidentiality.
- Minimum age 18.
- We are a peer led group who create the format and content for our group meetings.
How to join us
You can find all the details of our regular meeting times and location on this Meetup web site:
The membership of this group is also confidential and can only be seen by other members.
Please note that you don't have to become a member at meetup.com to join our group. Simply contact us directly using the details below.
For more information please contact:
Tel: +33 6 19 80 09 61